Skip to main content

DOWN



In the mess of my country
Life welds itself to somnambulism

As obedience to human diction
When death calls my name

In a country culture slap people
Tell people calmness is beatitude
In a society punishment is civilization
Not for those pinching human eyes
With needle that can’t stitch their wound

Fear ice my cracked bones
If I naked for religion
The secrecy of innermost secret
I hate worshipping penis

But red lip makes me
Scream for droplet of water
Slowly running from eyes
Pampered with Zestful finger

And down the Centrum of my heart
Is joy healing the wounds of penis?
Madly injured because of command
Saying my heart is gift for pleasure
And patience for sacrilegious authority
Like a child offer for reparation

Again, fear ice my brain
If I naked for religion
Like an unarmed soldier in battle
Fighting a war for opinion freely
In a country humans eat mess

Summon is prosecution
For me dropping the veil
Hiding me in captivity of Purdah
Inside cornucopia of death
In what can’t kiss hole again

But red lip kisses
A reality hard to doubt
Like Fatimah imagined as lesbian
They among us in contradiction
Seal with Sharia for public stone


Fidel Davynovich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE AUTHOR THROUGH HIS BOOK: "STREET TEARS" TELLING HIS STORY.

https://cutt.ly/2022bestoutstandingpoembook Editorial :  The Campaigner . T he Campaigner is here to bring you a brief story of the author of "Street Tears."

COURT SIT OVER DOCK WORKERS MATTER AHEAD OF TRIAL

At exactly 11:05am Wednesday 3, 2019 the National Industrial Court of Nigeria, NICN, Lagos, court 6, sat over the matter of Nigerian dock workers. This is three years 688 dock workers from five contracting firms put together, have been laid off without their ten years entitlement and remuneration, owed by Energy Neftegas Limited, ENL, refusing to pay the workers.

FOOTBALL, THE MONEY, AND PEOPLE'S PASSION OF WATCHING IT

Source: MEDIUM.  By Davy Fidel (Author/Freelance) F ootball is now the biggest sport in the world. And, it is attracting the highest commercials and world views. It is not the fun that matters but the merchandise that governs it. The politics, investments, and profits are also ingredients that have spurred the game today. People watching it has brought in a new flavour and new market for investors and club owners.